Enrolling your child into a school is a big step. Highly-qualified and caring teachers provide our students with an innovative and engaging faith filled learning environment where each child is nurtured and inspired to grow to their full potential. Please contact the school office to arrange a meeting with the Principal.
How to Enrol
You can now enrol online at St Anne's Temora by selecting the link above. Alternatively, submit the following paperwork and enrolment form directly to the school office. To complete the application form you will need to submit the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable)
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable)
If you submit your application online, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.
After submission (either online or in person) the school will contact you to inform the outcome of your application. Successful applicants will then receive an offer letter together with a ‘Parent Commitment Contract’ which needs to be signed by the student’s parents/legal guardians.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2019||Term Begins||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Tuesday, 29 February||Friday, 12 April|
|Term 2||Monday, 29 April||Friday, 5 July|
|Term 3||Monday, 22 July||Friday, 27 September|
|Term 4||Monday, 14 October||Friday, 20 December|
POLICIES AND DOCUMENTS
Tuition Fees are set by the Archdiocesan Catholic Education Commission each year.